¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Chapter 3: But I’ll go down with this ship!!

Chapter 3: But I’ll go down with this ship!! Empty Chapter 3: But I’ll go down with this ship!!

Mensaje por Loud The Insane Lun Mayo 23, 2016 1:00 pm

Sawamura Eijun was an unpredictable person. Miyuki Kazuya finds it weird that Eijun gets happy when his friends come over, now, Kazuya knows they are just friends. However, recently, Eijun has been most of the time in their room in this off season. He is starting to get worried, was he mad at him? What did he do?

“Eijun?” Kazuya says as he knocks on the door of their room. Kazuya presses his ear to the door and hears Eijun is talking to someone, but who? A wave of doubt starts to run over Kazuya, is he seeing someone else? Is he cheating on him? Who is he talking to? He knocks again and this time he hears Eijun get up, before opening the door.

“what is it?”

“you’ve been here all day, are you ok?”

‘ah! It’s Miyuki-senpai!!’

“hm?” Kazuya glanced behind Eijun and saw Haruichi on Eijun’s laptop. These two were talking through skype, he looked at Eijun. Eijun just stared at him and then went back to talk to Haruichi, Kazuya felt as if someone kicked him.

“you have been talking to Haruichi all day?”

“what? No! I was on Netflix watching ‘Once Upon A Time’ and after finishing 3 seasons I decided to talk to Harucchi”

“oh” Kazuya said. Haruichi looked between the two and for a moment there was awkward silence, if it wasn’t for Kuramochi entering Haruichi’s room. Kazuya and Eijun looked at the screen and almost choked in utter shock.

‘haruichi have you seen my…’ Kuramochi said. He stopped himself from talking when he notied Haruichi was talking to Eijun and Kazuya through skype. Kuramochi looked at Haruichi and Haruichi blushed, Eijun was looking at his friend with disbelief and Kazuya was wondering why the two lived together… wait a second…

“Harucchi… are you and… Youichi-senpai… dating?” Eijun said to everyone’s surprise. Nobody believed Eijun could be this perceptive, they made a mental note to remember this. Kuramochi and Haruichi blushed, Kuramochi faked coughed and said something about going away to let Haruichi talk to his friends.

“Harucchi…”

‘y-yes Eijun-kun?’

“are you?”

‘…’

“….”

“if you don’t want to answer tha-“

‘yes we are dating…’
Haruichi said interrupting Kazuya. Eijun processed the
information for a couple of second before yelping in surprise, taking Haruichi and Kazuya by surprise.

“I see… I’m glad you found the right one, Harucchi!”

‘Eijun-kun…thanks!’

“hey, what are friends for!” Eijun said. Kazuya said he was going to prepare dinner
and walked out of the room, meanwhile Eijun continue to talk to Haruichi about his doubts in this relationship. Haruichi telling his friend to calm down and to not overthink things.

‘why didn’t you told him that you have indeed been talking to me all day about your insecurities?’

“Harucchi no! he’ll just tell me I’m clingy or something… w-what if he leaves me because of that?”

‘but what if he understands your insecurities? Please at least consider telling him Eijun, I say this by experience’

“ok… I’ll consider it… thanks Harucchi!”

‘hey, what are friends for!’ Haruichi said. Eijun smiled at him and said his goodbye, he went to the kitchen and notice Kazuya was on the couch watching Tv and not making dinner.

“hey I thought you were making dinner!!”

“I did, but I was waiting for you” Kazuya said smiling at him. Eijun blushed and when Kazuya stood up, he couldn’t help but hug him. Kazuya was surprised by this, but returned the hug. Eijun silently cried and sniffled in Kazuya’s chest, Kazuya tensed up. Did he and Haruichi fought?

“Kazuya… why didn’t Harucchi and Sa-chan ended up together?”

“…what?”

“they were my ship… my ship…”

“what are yo-“

“but now that I think about… Kuramochi and Harucchi together… seem cute… but… but Sa-chan still has feelings for Harucchi and… and… it’s difficult to choose!!!”

“…”

“don’t tell anyone I said that” Eijun said. Kazuya and Eijun ate their dinner, maybe Eijun shouldn’t really worry about Kazuya leaving him out of the blue. Besides, right now he needed to resolve whose side was he on, Satoru’s side or Haruichi’s side. You could think that after the drama that happened in high school, Eijun would be on Haruichi’s side since he was the first friend he made. But Eijun was still friends with the both of them, he was the first one Satoru came crying one time. Then Haruichi came the first day he moved here just to ask him something really weird about love
and now he understands why.

But now that Haruichi was happy, what should he do to help Satoru?
Loud The Insane
Loud The Insane

Pa's : 2431