¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Chapter 6: Looking how my happiness is being happy with someone else

Chapter 6: Looking how my happiness is being happy with someone else Empty Chapter 6: Looking how my happiness is being happy with someone else

Mensaje por Loud The Insane Vie Mayo 27, 2016 8:43 am

Chris remembers clearly the day Eijun told him he was in love. He himself didn’t notice his own feelings, until Chris pointed it out. It was quite cute to see Eijun stare at him for a moment and then blushed pure red the next. The truth is… Chris has a crush on his kouhai. Yup, you read that right.

It all happened when he became a manager, he suddenly started to feel something for his cute little kouhai and before he knew it, he started to crush on him. He felt the need to be with him and protect him, but… he knew his kouhai was in love with someone else.

“Chris-senpai… I think I’m sick”

“why do you say that? Are you not feeling well?”

“I don’t know… it’s just… I feel weird whenever Miyuki is around and… I sometimes stutter and my face feels hot and…”

“Sawamura… that means that you are in love” Chris said. Sawamura blinked and turned to stare at him, after he processed the information he blushed pure red and Chris smiled at him. Sawamura is so cute, he wanted to be with him for the rest of his life.

“o-oh… I-I see…” Sawamura stutter. The rest of the day, both of them talked about different topics. By the end of the day, Chris went back to his home.

When he received a text from Eijun hat he was officially dating Kazuya, it hurted him. But if Eijun was happy, so was he. Chris supported Eijun with his relationship with Kazuya, even though he wanted to be the man Eijun wanted to date. He was always there for Eijun, in his happiest times to his saddest ones, he was always there for him.

He was the one who helped Eijun moved to Kazuya’s house when Eijun told him he was moving. He thinks that Kazuya might suspect that he is in love with Eijun, but he wouldn’t make any move on him. For Eijun was happy dating Kazuya, not him. He has always been there for Eijun, but he didn’t mind if he was dating Kazuya… and not him.

“who are you trying to fool, Chris?” Ryosuke said. Ryosuke has experienced the same once, though luckily for him the girl he liked broke up with the guy and instead went to be with him. However, Ryosuke has always been there for almost everyone if he says so himself. Chris knows this too, he’s been there when Jun discovered he liked Tetsuya, he’s been there when his younger brother got hurt by Furuya (emotionally of course), he was there when Youichi admitted to him that he was in love with Haruichi.

“what are you talking about?”

“you know that you are just lying to yourself… saying that it doesn’t mind you, when in reality it does mind you”

“I guess… but Eijun is happy with Kazuya, so I won’t try to steal him”

“see? That’s the problem! You want to be with him? Steal him away!”

“you know I can’t do that… I mean, maybe you did… but I just can’t”

“correction! I did not steal her… I save her” Ryosuke said opening his eyes to look with seriousness at him. Chris didn’t understand what he meant at first, but then connected the dots. He sighed and looked outside the window of the café they were talking in.

“look, if you don’t want to make a move that’s fine… but, you have to at least tell him how you feel” Ryosuke said drinking from his cappuccino. Chris looked at his cup of coffee, maybe Ryosuke was right. He smiled a little at the memories of him and Eijun, he needed to move on.

“both of you are really opposites sometimes”

“why do you say that?”

“because I remembered one day both of you were drinking Cappuccino and Frappuccino”

“oh yeah… you pointed that out right?”

“yeah! And then Jun started to say something about opposites attract” Chris said. By the end of the day, Chris went back home and looked at his phone. He had 3 new messages, 2 of his father and 1 of Eijun. He opened Eijun’s first and smiled, he always told him what happens to him everyday.

To: Chris

One of my teammates slapped me, I think he’s homophobic >.<

To: Eijun

Are you ok? What happened?

Haha don’t worry Chris-senpai! Miyuki beat him up and patched me up, though I only went and say hi… idk why he slapped me tho O.o

To: Eijun

Be careful next time! Some people are really closed minded

Sure thing! Text ya later :3

Chris has a crush on his Kouhai. He never confessed, but perhaps he will now… even though it’s probably too late now. He’s grateful that Kazuya trust him to be alone with Eijun, he’s even more happy that Eijun agreed to spent some time with him. He is currently walking around in the park near Eijun and Kazuya’s house, it felt nice to spent time with him like this.

“Eijun… there’s something I want to tell you”

“what is it, Chris-senpai?”

“to tell you the truth, Eijun… I have been in love with you, for some time now… I know you are dating Kazuya and I’m not going to destroy your relationship, I just wanted you to know” Chris said as he looked at Eijun. He stared at him for a moment and then blushed pure red, this seemed like a dejavú of some sorts. Chris chuckled, Eijun smiled at him and was glad Chris told him.

“thanks for telling me how you felt… and thanks for encouraging my relationship with Kazuya”

“no problem”

“it has been great to spend the time with you, Chris-senpai”

“it was for me too”

“I need to go now… see ya later, Chris-senpai!!”

“see ya” was all Chris answered. He looked how Eijun seemed so happy with Kazuya, he just couldn’t destroy Eijun’s happiness like that or make him love someone he doesn’t like. If Eijun is happy, so is he. He heard footsteps coming his way and in a blink of an eye, someone was offering him a tissue.

“I told you, didn’t I? that you actually mind it”

“please, stop crying Chris-san” the woman said. Chris accepted the tissue to wipe the tears he didn’t know was dropping and smiled at the couple who tried to cheer him up. The young woman, a tan skinned girl with curly dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, smiled at him and told him that there are a lot of fishes in the sea. Her boyfriend, Kominato Ryosuke agreed with her.

“I know… but that fish was a special one”
Loud The Insane
Loud The Insane

Pa's : 2431