¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Chapter 7: tfw the world tries to tell you something…

Chapter 7: tfw the world tries to tell you something… Empty Chapter 7: tfw the world tries to tell you something…

Mensaje por Loud The Insane Vie Mayo 27, 2016 8:57 am

Do you sometimes feel that the world may be telling you something? Like maybe the world is trying to tell you that you will get sick or something… what? I’m not high!! I swear!! But seriously, have you?

“oh my god, that wedding dress looks so cute!!”

“yeah I know! I want that one for my wedding” said a girl. Both girls giggled and Eijun just stared at the dress, he shrugged and continue walking. He saw a married couple with their kids playing in the park and he stared… then shrugged and continue his walking.

So, when I told you about the world telling you that something may happen to you? Well I think the world is trying to tell something to this guy, what could it possibly be? Eijun came back home with the groceries and put them in the kitchen. He started to cook dinner and believe me, thanks to Kazuya Eijun can make food like a normal person.

“I’m home!”

“welcome home!!” Eijun said greeting Kazuya with a smile. He returned to cook dinner and the first thought that Eijun had after processing what he did was: ‘I greeted Kazuya as if I was his wife!!’ with a blush. Kazuya sneak up behind him and put his arms around his waist, Eijun yelped in surprise.

“Kazuya!!”

“hahahaha sorry! What are you cooking?” Kazuya said putting his head on his shoulder. Eijun huffed and continue his cooking, but guess what? These two look SO MARRIED, when they actually aren’t. Would you look at that? I wonder what the world is trying to tell Eijun.

“I won’t tell you”

“aww, come on!” Kazuya said. Kazuya watched as Eijun made dinner for the two of them and smile fondly, he had already bought the ring to propose to Eijun. The only thing left was to buy the flight tickets to Paris, he’s pretty sure Eijun would love the surprise. When it was time for dinner, both of them talked about their day and stuff.

"Shunpei propose to Raichi and it was sooo cute to watch, Raichi even cried of happiness!! Can you imagine?" Eijun said. Kazuya smiled fondly at him, he was going to propose too. He didn't stop talking about that, he said how he and him were invited to the wedding and a lot of stuff.

The next day, both of them went out shopping. Eijun and Kazuya ended up getting separated and for some strange reason, Eijun ended up in the section of babies. He blinked, how in the world did he even get there?

"look sweetie, for our cute little daughter" said a marriage pregnant woman. The man smiled at his wife and agreed with her, he stared for a while and then decided to walk away. I want kids too Eijun thought, 3 seconds after he thought that he was blushing slightly.

"there you are! I have been looking for you like crazy!!" Kazuya said. Eijun, still blushing, apologized for that. Kazuya and him continue their shopping and both of them looked how a married couple was talking about future plans when their baby is born.

"ah, that's the same married couple I saw a moment ago"

"really?"

"yeah! I'm glad for them, they're gonna have a kid for the first time... I think" Eijun said with a smile. Kazuya looked at him and then back at the couple, both of them continue their shopping and finally they are able to go home. However Eijun noticed the girl from yesterday stare at the wedding dress that she wanted with a sad expression, for some reason it made him feel sad too.

"Kazuya... can I talk to that girl?"

"huh? Why?"

"she's... a friend of mine and I think she's going through a lot" Eijun said. Kazuya knew he was lying, if she was indeed his boyfriend's friend then he would know her too. But he knows how Eijun likes to help random strangers whenever they have emotional problems... he smiled.

"alright..." Kazuya said as he parked the car in front of the shop the girl was standing in. Eijun smiled back at Kazuya, he knew him too well. He got out of the car and walked towards the girl, he stood next to her to look at the wedding dress that she wanted.

"hey, why the sad look?" Eijun said without looking at her. The blonde girl looked at him and then at the dress, was she too obvious? She felt like crying again, she was just too stupid. Why did she believe this time it was going to be different?

"my fiancé cheated on me" She said. Her voice breaking a little, she felt the tears roll down her face. She probably looks weak in front of this stranger, maybe he would even laugh at her.

"what a douchebag" Eijun said. The girl looked at him surprised and he looked back at her with a smile, was this young man not going to make fun of her?

"I hope you find someone who loves you and cares a lot about you" he said. As if Eijun could make miracles happen, someone called out to the blonde girl. It was her best friend, her friend had black hair and tanned skin with green eyes.

"Juliet!! Thank god I found you, I was so worried about you"

"Teresa..." The blonde girl said. Eijun could see that, not only her friend was worried, but that she was also in love with her. Hopefully this girl wouldn't break her best friend's heart, but he saw how 'Juliet' had her ears red. He smiled and as he walked away, he heard the girls talking.

"Teresa Marry me!!"

"w-what are you saying!? Are you ok!? Did you hit your head or something?"

"Teresa!!"

"Juliet sto- are you... are you crying!?" 'Teresa' said. When Eijun got on the car again, both of them could see the black haired girl patting the blondie on her head. Both of them smiled, Eijun was happy he could help another person with their love problems.

"there you go again... helping people with their emotional problems"

"what can I say, I'm pretty emotional myself!!" Eijun said with a smile. Kazuya smiled back, when the two got back from their shopping Eijun felt that the world might be telling him something. But what could it be?

"hey, Eijun!"

"yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you too!" Eijun said blushing and smiling at Kazuya. Kazuya loves him so much, he wants to marry him right here, right now. He'll have to wait though, tomorrow he'll be receiving the flight tickets he already bought last night when Eijun fell asleep.

Tomorrow... a lot of things will happen...

Haruichi's eyes widen. His brother is glaring at Youichi while standing in front of his little brother, how could such thing happen to him? Youichi was glaring at Ryosuke, something that Haruichi didn't think possible. Ryosuke's girlfriend was by Haruichi's side, she wasn't glaring at Youichi like Ryosuke was, instead she was just as surprised as he was.

"I was right... you are no good for my little brother"

"Aniki..." Haruichi said. Youichi clicked his tongue and without a warning punched Ryosuke on the face, Ryosuke's girlfriend gasped and yelled for him. Ryosuke growled in anger, something that made both; Haruichi and her to freeze, not even Haruichi has seen Ryosuke this mad.

"you're going to regret that"

"so... when is the wedding?" Raizou said.

"dad!"

"what? This old man wants to know the wedding of his son, is that a bad thing?"

"we're thinking about that" Shunpei said with a smile. Raizou laughed and patted his son on the shoulder while Raichi blushed, there was no need to fear this moment. Shunpei knew that this family loved him, Raizou even helped him realize his feelings for his son.

"I'm so happy for you two, I wish I had money to take you guys out for dinner"

"dad"

"I'm just kidding, let's go to any place you guys want to go, I'll invite!"

"then... let's stay here... I like it here" Shunpei said hugging Raichi by his waist and buring his face on his hair. Raichi's face must be as red as a tomato. His father only laughed and say he'll come back tomorrow and see how the two are doing; Raichi looked at Shunpei and he looked back at him, Raichi shyly pecked his lips. Kawaii thought shunpei, he kissed Raichi and felt so happy that he said yes.

"I need to see him"

"by him, you mean Eijun?"

"yeah..."

"I thought you hated him and Kazuya"

"I did... until I met Eijun better, but I still hate Kazuya"

"so in other words... you fell in love with someone who is already dating someone else"

"yeah..."

"Mei... you can't" Masatoshi said. Mei sighed, of course Masatoshi would say that to him. But what was he supposed to do? He really didn't expect to fall for that southpaw! He knows that he probably won't be a match against Kazuya... unless...

"oh yes... yes I can" Mei said with a smirk and fire in his eyes. Masatoshi sighed, this guy can't give up on him, can he? It has been like this after some time they met outside of the baseball field when the two were in high school. Masatoshi doesn't know much, but after Mei met Eijun in a weird situation outside of school he couldn't take his eyes out of the southpaw. However, he knows that Eijun doesn't see Mei like that.

To: Chris

I helped somebody today! Very Happy

To: Eijun

You always help somebody, even if you don't know them

I know! I like helping people :3

Chris smiled at that. He reply to his cute little kouhai's text before continue walking, he really shouldn't be texting him... but he couldn't help it. Even if it hurted him, he'll continue to help Eijun.

"ah, Chris-san"

"hm? Oh! Satoru-kun, how are you?"

"Chris-san... did you receive Ryosuke's text?"

"text?" When Chris said that his phone vibrated on his jacket's pocket. He took it out, this wasn't a text from Eijun, but from Ryosuke. He looked confused at Furuya as if he was the one who make Chris receive Ryosuke's text, he read the text and his eyes widen.

"Eijun is already there and I'm coming too"

I need all of you here in my house, right now.
Loud The Insane
Loud The Insane

Pa's : 2431