¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Chapter 8: Memories and Mistakes

Chapter 8: Memories and Mistakes Empty Chapter 8: Memories and Mistakes

Mensaje por Loud The Insane Miér Jun 01, 2016 7:11 pm

"WHO THE F*** DOES HE THINK HE IS!?!?"

"Ryosuke, calm down!!"

"what's going on here?" Chris said upon entering Ryosuke's house with Satoru following behind.

"Sa-chan, over here!!" Eijun waved. Satoru walked to where his friends were, leaving Chris slowly walking to where other third years where. He gave them a questioning look, but they just looked away awkwardly.

"Youichi yelled at my precious little brother and tried to hurt him"

"I told you before it wasn't like that!!"

"don't defend him, Haruichi!!!" Ryosuke said in a stern tone. Haruichi huffed in annoyance and glared at the floor while his friends tried to console him. Chris find it weird that Haruichi considered Satoru his friend again, but since the two seem to act as if they relationship never happened, he guessed everything was fine... maybe he could do that with Eijun too.

"anyway, Youichi fleed and i want you guys to help me find him"

"and beat his sorry ass, right!?" Jun said. Ryosuke chuckled darkly, everyone looked at him with their guard up.

"you guys won't do that... I will be the one to kick his ass, so you guys only need to tell me where he is" Ryosuke said.

"but Ryo-kun! Your little brother is against this, you should try and listen to him"

"my darling, didn't you see how Youichi yelled at him? He almost hurt him! If we weren't nearby who knows what would have happened!!" Ryosuke said. The brunette girl sighed, he did have a point. She turned to look at Haruichi with an apologetic smile, Haruichi smiled back at her to let her know that he was fine and there was no need to worry about him.

"Harucchi, do you want to talk about it?"

"not really..."

"it's ok, you don't have to rush things" Satoru said. Eijun looked at the two with worried glances, Satoru knew him like the back of his hand and it was the same for Haruichi. However, Eijun know them better than anyone else. While most people were on Ryosuke's side, Haruichi was glad some people supported him.

"well then, let's go and search for that a******!!" Jun said. Almost everyone agree and started to go outside and search for Youichi. Haruichi's little group included, but they weren't searching for him to let Ryosuke beat his ass. Eijun knew Youichi too, though not as better as Haruichi.

"where could he be!?" Ryosuke's girlfriend said. Youichi could be anywhere in Tokyo, but where exactly? Maybe he went on train to a different city? It could be possible, considering how Ryosuke almost killed him before he fleed. Haruichi sighed, insecurities... it was hard for him to put them aside, he really wanted to trust Youichi... but...

"Kazuya?... he's where?...why in the world is he there?...ok...ok... I'll be there with him... see ya... love you too" Eijun ended the phone call and everyone was staring at him. Eijun smiled at them and told them he knew where Youichi was, everyone started to ask him where. But Eijun only told them to go back to Ryosuke's house and dragg Haruichi by his wrist to where Youichi should be.

"AUUUGH, I'm an idiot Kazuya!!"

"yup, you are"

"I shouldn't have yell at him like that"

"nope, you definetly shouldn't have"

"I should have listened to what he had to say... I bet Ryosuke hates me even more now! What if when I ask him to marry me, Ryosuke wouldn't let me? What if he sabotages my wedding!?"

"...whaaaaaat?" Kazuya said looking at Kuramochi with a confused look. Youichi had his face on his hands, this guy just realized his mistake when he was at the edge of death by Ryosuke's hands. Kazuya hoped he doesn't die after this, the poor guy was badly bruised and some cuts here and there... he probably has a black eye, but he isn't sure if it's his imagination or not.

"but seriously mochi? You just realice that now?"

"maybe Haruichi will break up with me... what if Ryosuke is right? Maybe I'm just not good enough for Haruichi..."

"mochi, no"

"but what if it's true Kazuya?" Youichi said looking at him. Ok, Youichi will probably have a black eye tomorrow... or in a few minutes. Kazuya sighed; he really isn't sure why Youichi is in the park near their school.

"Youichi, do you love Haruichi with all your might?"

"of course! I love him... he's the best thing that ever happened to me"

"do you want to be by his side forever?"

"well duh! That's why I was planning on proposing to him... though i don't know how or when..."

"what's with anyone wanting to marry right now? Is it like marriage season?" Kazuya mumbled. He sighed again and patted Youichi on his back, this guy seriously doesn't want this relationship to end. Well, he has seen Youichi very happy around Haruichi... he isn't even the same guy he was before, but he changed a little.

"then... I'm sure Haruichi will forgive you" Kazuya said. Youichi sighed and looked up at the dark sky, there wasn't a lot of stars on it... the wind was fresh against his face, for some reason... he wanted to close his eyes and wish his insecurities would go away. Youichi gasped and Kazuya just look at him confused, Youichi turned to look at him with wide eyes.

"what day is it today?"

"don't tell me... you forgot your anniversary"

"what? No! Our anniversary is on March 4th"

"ok then... it's March 21st, why?"

March 21st

Kuramochi sat on a bench near the park of his old high school. He wonders what could have been of his old roommates and Haruichi, what would they be doing right now at Seido? Sawamura would probably be happily throwing pitches to one of the catchers there, Furuya would do that too. Toujou would be enjoy some time with his bae, Kanemaru. Haruichi... Haruichi would... maybe he is practicing some bating or enjoying Furuya's company.

'Kuramochi-senpai, you should confess to him!'

'huh?'

'Sawamura-senpai is right... you should confess to Kominato-senpai'

'haaah? Who said i like him!?'

'don't try to act like you don't know! We have seen the way you look at Haruichi!'

The conversation between Sawamoron and Hirofumi replayed in his head. The two encouranging him to confess to Haruichi, Kuramochi denying what was true and those two laughing (more like Sawamura was laughing and Hirofumi was only smiling). In the end, he couldn't confess. He graduated, became a baseball pro player... and the last thing Haruichi told him was when he graduated.

'It was nice to have you as a partner, you-san'

'It was nice playing with you too!'

'I really enjoyed playing by your side, Kuramochi-senpai!' Haruichi said with a cute smile. Kuramochi blushed, he was cute as hell. It doesn't help that they are under a blossom tree and blossom leafs were falling, one of them landed on Haruichi's head.

'ah, you have a leaf on your head' Kuramochi said grabbing the leaf. Now that he thinks about it, the leaf reminds him a lot of Haruichi's hair... it was kind of cute.

'eh? U-um... thanks?' Haruichi said with a blush. Oops, did Kuramochi said that out loud? He tried to cover it up, but in ended in both of them blushing like mad. Well that was embarrassing goodbye, after that... after that he didn't see him again. What if Haruichi thought he was creepy? What if he never speaks again to him because he thought he was some sort of pervert? After all that day Ryosuke was glaring daggers at him when he found the two of them in a blushing mess.
Youichi sighed and looked up at the dark sky, there wasn't a lot of stars on it... the wind was fresh against his face, for some reason... he wanted to close his eyes and wish his insecurities would go away. He hears footsteps approach, but he didn't pay attention to the person.

"Kuramochi-senpai?" Haruichi said his voice cracking slightly. Kuramochi stood up so quick that he almost tripped, he saw how tears were rolling down Haruichi's pretty face. Haruichi walked closer to him and wiped away his tears, he trid to calm himself but he couldn't stop sobbing as more tears rolled down his face.

"Haruichi... are you ok!? What happened!?" Kuramochi put his hands on Harichi's shoulder. Haruichi hugged him, Kuramochi blushed and hugged him back. Haruichi cried on his chest, while Kuramochi looked up at the night sky with a blush. Was this a reconpense for the good actions he has done so far in life? He hopes so.

"Haruichi... are you ok? What happened?" Kuramochi whisper softly in his ear. Haruichi separated a little, but not breaking the hug with Kuramochi. They were close, but not very close. However, Kuramochi lost himself in Haruichi's eyes. He didn't notice he wiped Haruichi's tears with a soft expression; Haruichi just looked at him with a light blush. Haruichi wanted to push him away, but he wasn't able to. It wasn't fair... Kuramochi had his hair down and it made him look handsome as f**K.

"Satoru... and I had a fight... about something... I really don't want to talk about that" Haruichi said. Kuramochi nodded in understandment, he wouldn't ask Haruichi any further about it. Kuramochi was about to let go of him, but Haruichi rested his head on his chest. 'oh crap, he's going to hear how fast my heart is racing' Kuramochi thought, Haruichi looked up at him and Kuramochi gulped. Haruichi looked so f***ing adorable right now.

"Kuramochi-senpai, were you running at this hour?"

"e-eh? Ah! y-yeah!!" Kuramochi said. Haruichi stared at him and then smiled at him. That's it! Kuramochi couldn't handle this much cuteness, who said you could smile like that Haruichi? That should be illegal! The two eventually stopped hugging and said their goodbies.

"hopefully I see you here tomorrow night?"

"I'll be waiting for ya, kid!" Kuramochi said with a smirk. Haruichi only smile at him and walked away, after Hauruichi was out of sight he put his hands on his face covering blushing. Why did he had to fall in love with him!? WHY DID HE HAD TO FALL IN LOVE WITH KOMINATO HARUICHI!? When he walked back home, he couldn't help but thought 'I love you' over and over again with a red face.

"Youichi" Haruichi said. Kazuya and Youichi stood up. Eijun was smiling while Haruichi stood by his right side, Eijun walked towards Kazuya and walked away with him leaving Haruichi and Youichi alone. The two looked at each other, Youichi needed to apologize for being an asshole.

"I'm sorry, you were right... I was the wrong one here... if you want to break up with me that's fine"

"Youichi..." Haruichi softly whispered his name. He walked closer to him and cupped Youichi's face with his both hands. Youichi felt a little bit of pain because of the bruises Ryosuke left him, but he swallowed the pain. Haruichi smiled softly at him, Youichi blushed.

"I forgive you" Haruichi said. F**k the pain, he kissed Haruichi on the lips while wrapping his arms on his waist. Haruichi widen his eyes and blushed, but returned the kiss while closing his eyes and putting his arms around Youichi's neck.

"yaaaaas, my ship is canon" Eijun whispered while he saw from his hiding spot at Youichi and Haruichi. Kazuya smiled at his cute boyfriend, the two went back to Ryosuke's house. Everyone was waiting for them, they just told Ryosuke they didn't find them.

"tch, where could my brother be?"

"They are coming and both of them are holding hands" Tetsuya said looking outside the window of Ryosuke's living room. Ryosuke and his girlfriends were the first ones to go outside, the brunette girl hugged Haruichi when she saw him and Ryosuke kicked Youichi where the sun doesn't shine.

"ah! You-san are you ok?" The brunette girl said. Haruichi was going to complain to his brother, but his brother hugged him. This isn't what he expected, he felt like crying... his brother doesn't hug him often, but when he does is because he knows Haruichi needs one. He returned his brother's hug, he felt tears roll down his face.

"I worry about you, you know that right?" Ryosuke said with is eyes opened. Haruichi stared at his older brother's eyes. He smiled despite the tears on his eyes, everyone thought he was cute.

"yeah! I know that very well, Aniki" Haruichi said. Rysouke smiled back at him, but hi smile wasn't a sly one like always. His smile was different, it was full of relief and fondly. What a crazy day this was! Eijun and Kazuya looked at each other with a smile, at least their friends are fine. Though Youichi needs some ice right now, Ryosuke has threaten Youichi before everyone left. Hopefully they don't have any more problems, in other news... Kazuya is going to receive the flight tickets tomorrow... and Mei is going to try and steal Eijun...
Loud The Insane
Loud The Insane

Pa's : 2431