¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Chapter 4: To Love Yourself

Chapter 4: To Love Yourself Empty Chapter 4: To Love Yourself

Mensaje por Loud The Insane Vie Mayo 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Sawamura and Kuramochi were playing videogames in their shared room. Both of them were in silence, enjoying each other’s company. Both of them were happy, in fact, they just wanted to cuddle with each other.

“Way to make me wait, baka” Said Kuramochi breaking the silence. Sawamura smiled and rested his head on Kuramochi’s shoulder, he needed to thank Raichi next time he saw him.

“Sorry” Sawamura said. The two continue to play and relaxed with each other, they should spend more times like this. It has been days since Sawamura hugged Kuramochi in front of their teammates, of course after he said that everyone started teasing the two.

“I’m glad that I’m with you… Youichi” Sawamura said. Kuramochi blushed when Sawamura said his name, but smiled. Finally, he and Sawamura were together now. He put an arm around Sawamura’s shoulder, and pecked his cheek making Sawamura yelped in surprise and blush slightly.

“Me too… Eijun” Kuramochi said. Both of them spent their time cuddling and saying sweet words to each other. How their lives will be in the future in this new relationship, but they will discover it together.

“Way to embarrass us, bakamura!!” Kuramochi said when he and Sawamura got back from the stadium. Sawamura was smiling like an idiot and laughed. He and Kuramochi got to their room and changed clothes, Sawamura looked at Kuramochi.

“Kuramochi… about your confession…”

“Don’t want to hear it”

“But… Kuramochi”

“It’s fine… just forget about it” Kuramochi said. Sawamura frowned, now how was he supposed to tell him how he feels? He watched Kuramochi played for a while, before Sawamura got an idea. He felt himself blushed at his own idea, but it would be worth it.

“Kuramochi-senpai?”Sawamura said. Kuramochi was going to say something, but felt Sawamura’s hand turn his head to look at him. Kuramochi was surprised by this that he didn’t have time to pause the game and is probably dying on it.

“I like you too” Sawamura said with a smile that made Kuramochi feel something funny inside his chest. He threw the control and kissed Sawamura, now it was Sawamura’s turn to be surprised but returned the kiss. The two will finally be together and this time Sawamura knows Kuramochi would always be there to him.

“Oshi!Oshi!Oshi!” Sawamura said going back to the dugout. Kuramochi kicked his butt and told him to shut up already and Sawamura telling him that it hurt and that he was mean. Chris knew better than anyone that those two are finally together; he would already notice when he saw Sawamura playing in the game, Kuramochi was always looking out for him.

“There seems to be a strange aura between Kuramochi and Sawamura… don’t you think?” Tetsuya said. Chris nodded, but he already knew what it was for Sawamura texted him about it. Well, if Sawamura was happy then he approves of this relationship. Though he has his suspicion that the whole team already knows it too, but they just decided not to get in their way.

“You have a lot of energy don’t you?” Miyuki said putting his arm around Sawamura’s shoulder. Kuramochi glared at him and Sawamura tried to get away from his grip.

“Oi Miyuki! Get your hands of him, besides your batting next” Kuramochi said. Miyuki snickered at Kuramochi’s jealousy and prepare himself to bat; Sawamura and Kuramochi exchanged glances and smiled. Those two were Seido’s otp to be honest, even the coach knows about their relationship and is proud of them.

“Those two are so gay for each other” said a girl looking at Sawamura pitch and then at Kuramochi. Her friend looked at her with a ‘wtf’ face.

“What?”

“Oh nothing!~” said the girl. That same day, the first string celebrated their win that day in the match. All of them were hanging out in Miyuki’s room, but there were two persons missing. Haruichi noticed that and smiled. Those two…

“Where are Kuramochi and Sawamura?”

“Who knows…” Haruichi said with a knowing smile. Everyone looked at each other and smiled. They laughed afterwards and continue to do what they were doing. Meanwhile, Kuramochi and Sawamura were playing videogames together in their room. Sawamura was sitting in Kuramochi’s lap and Kuramochi rested his head on Sawamura’s shoulder.

“Ha I beat you!” Sawamura said. Kuramochi rolled his eyes and buried his face on his neck, but that made Sawamura ticklish and laughed.

“Stop that”

“Nah” Kuramochi said. He started to tickle Sawamura and Sawamura laughed. Kuramochi liked hearing him laugh, after a while Sawamura and Kuramochi were cuddling in Kuramochi’s bed. Sawamura felt so secure and happy being with Kuramochi, he couldn’t ask for something else.

“I love you Youichi…”

“I love you too Eijun…”

What will happen to these two when the new first years come? What will be of them if they got a new roommate? Would Sawamura and Kuramochi hide their relationship from the new first years? Or will they tell them? And why do I keep writing like this? Who the f*** knows!
Loud The Insane
Loud The Insane

Pa's : 2431