¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Chapter 2: Netflix and chi- wait where the heck did all of these people came from?

Chapter 2: Netflix and chi- wait where the heck did all of these people came from? Empty Chapter 2: Netflix and chi- wait where the heck did all of these people came from?

Mensaje por Loud The Insane Lun Mayo 23, 2016 12:55 pm

It was supposed to be just the two of them. The two of them. Not every single one of their friends and them. Kazuya’s right eye twitch in annoyance, Kuramochi was laughing at the movie they chose on ‘Netflix’ and the rest did whatever they wanted to do. Raichi and Eijun were watching the movie with amazed expressions, Sanada was just watching Raichi’s expressions throughout the movie; Ryosuke has threatened that if everyone won’t shut up that he’ll spoiled the movie (he hasn’t seen it to begin with) three times now. Mei has been flirting with Sawamura since the beginning of the movie and Harada was in the kitchen preparing more popcorn. Their friends had invited the others too, but they said they were busy and declined the offer.

“I’m going to the bathroom” Kazuya said. No one paid attention to him, so Kazuya just went to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror that was there and face palmed, why of all people this had to happen to him? It all started today, the first day of their off season. Kazuya and Eijun had breakfast together, walked around the park together, buy groceries together and Kazuya wanted to do that new famous word for making love ‘Netflix and Chill’. He had the perfect plan for that this night, it was just the two of them. Heck, Eijun didn’t even invite this people!!

Kuramochi was the first one to show up. He just opened the door to their home, while Kazuya was ‘preparing himself’ and sat down on the living room with Eijun and asked what they were doing tonight. Eijun, being the dense idiot he is, said he and Kazuya were going to ‘Netflix and Chill’. It took 5 good minutes for Eijun to understand what Kazuya meant by that and it was all thanks to Kuramochi who helped poor Eijun understand what that means by hints (don’t try hints with these idiot… don’t).

Then Ryosuke showed up and it was Kazuya who opened the door and said politely to Ryosuke that he and Eijun were busy (he didn’t know Kuramochi was there… yet), after some threatens about Ryosuke blackmailing him, Kazuya let him in. At this point Kazuya noticed Kuramochi and looked at Eijun, Eijun only shrugged and looked at the options Kuramochi was telling him and Ryosuke. Kazuya sighed and sat next to Eijun on the couch, Kuramochi was sitting on the floor and Ryosuke was sitting on the couch next to Eijun’s left side.

Raichi and Sanada just invited themselves in. Those two sat down on the floor next to Kuramochi since there wasn’t space for them in the couch, at this point Kuramochi had decided they were all watching ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bone’. Then later on Mei and Harada showed up and Eijun, being the kind idiot he is, gave his place on the couch to Harada and sat down next to Sanada. Mei sat down next to Eijun and started flirting with him, Kazuya almost strangled Mei. Harada made popcorn and sat on the place Eijun was and the rest you already know it.

“why? Why me universe? Why me?” Kazuya muttered to himself. He sighed and got out of the bathroom, he didn’t want to go back to the living room so he went back to his and Eijun’s room. He was going to bed, but he remembered he left his phone on the couch. He went back for it and saw Mei whispering something to Eijun, Eijun looked at him with an emotionless face and Mei was going to kiss him (or so Kazuya thought). Kazuya, now mad, grabbed Eijun by the arm (and his cellphone) dragged him to their room and locked the door. Kazuya crossed his arms and looked at Eijun with a serious face (and angry) face.

“what did Mei told you?”

“…what?”

“what did he said to you?”

“and why should it matter to you?”

“why should it- because he was going to kiss you!!”

“what? No!”

“yes, he was!”

“no, you’re just overreacting!!” Eijun said getting mad at him. Kazuya huffed and Eijun felt like he would say something he’ll regret later.

“Mei has been flirting with you”

“wait… he was?”

“how can you be so dense!!”

“well excuse me for being me!!”

“what did he say to you?”

“nothing!!”

“oh really? ‘cause that didn’t look like nothing” Kazuya said raising his tone a little. Eijun rolled his eyes and looked at his boyfriend with clear annoyance and anger on his face.

“…are we really having this fight? ‘cause I would like to finish watching the movie”

“so the movie is more important than me”

“what? Are you serious!?” Eijun said raising his voice a little. “why are you being so overprotective?”

Because I’m afraid I’ll lose you
was what Kazuya wanted to say. But he stayed silent; he was being paranoid if he does say so himself. When he saw Mei and Eijun like that he thought, ‘what if he ditches me for that jerk?’. He was afraid. Kazuya sighed, now he felt like an idiot. He just sat on their bed and stared at the floor. Eijun felt guilty, he sat next to him and rested his head on his shoulder.

“he told me that your plan of ‘Netflix and Chill’ failed”

“yeah… I know”

“…was he really going to kiss me?”

“you didn’t notice!?” Kazuya said surprised looking at Eijun. Eijun blushed from embarrassment and mumbled a ‘shut up you tanuki bastard’. Kazuya smiled and put an arm around Eijun’s waist; Eijun sighed and looked at Kazuya.

“Shouldn’t we tell the others that we aren’t coming back?”

“oh don’t worry… I’m sure they’ll get the hint~” Kazuya said. Eijun rolled his eyes, but smiled nonetheless. The two of them spent the rest of the night cuddling, Eijun was going to fall asleep. That was until he remembered something very very important.

“MY PHONE!!”

“for for f***’s sake, you can wait to grab it tomorrow!!”

“nooo, Kuramochi was looking through it!!”

“so?”

“…”

“….”

“…you know… the… the pictures…”

“oh… oh” Kazuya said. Both of them went out of the room, Kazuya telling Eijun why in the world did he let Kuramochi have his phone. Eijun, being the cinnamon roll idiot he is, said Kuramochi wanted to check the selfies they took yesterday before the match. When they were in the living room, everyone was still watching the movie (though it was going to end soon). Kuramochi was the only one who noticed they presence and stared at them with an emotionless face, the two stared back with a nervous stare. There was awkward silence for a moment, until Kuramochi stood up and gave Eijun his phone back.

“what the f**k is with you two?”

“…”

“…”

“……. whatever just… just tell me next time ok?”

“s-sure, Youichi-senpai!!” Sawamura said in a nervous? Embarrassed? Tone and Kuramochi went back to watch the movie, Kazuya and Eijun slowly retreaded back to their room and that same night Kuramochi was too weirded out by the strange selfies that were in there…. I mean… who the f*** takes a selfie with a horse mask and a duck mask on? Tell me, who does that? And also, in that same night, Kazuya and Eijun passed all those selfies on Kazuya’s laptop and deleted them from Eijun phones.
Loud The Insane
Loud The Insane

Pa's : 2431