¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Chapter 4: Jealousy In The Air

Chapter 4: Jealousy In The Air Empty Chapter 4: Jealousy In The Air

Mensaje por Loud The Insane Miér Mayo 18, 2016 7:00 pm

Sawamura Eijun wanted this day to end. He just wanted to go back to his room (which he shared with Masuko and Kuramochi), search for the manga one last time and go to sleep. For the first time in his entire life, Sawamura glared at the sun. When they came back Yakushi was already waiting for them, which make Sawamura suspicious.

This was a rare sight, you know? Sawamura was hanging out with Yakushi and by rare sight I meant that the whole Seido club was glaring daggers at Yakushi. Sawamura had a ‘what-the-fuck-is-going-on?’ face while the rest of the Yakushi team praise him and ask how his day was.

“Say… why don’t you join or school instead?” Raichi’s father said. At that the whole Seido club emitted an aura that read ‘don’t you dare!’ while poor Sawamura just looked puzzled.

“Yeah! I can teach you how to bat”

“And I can teach you other pitches!” Sanada said. Sawamura blinked and started to think their offer, if he went to Yakushi… maybe his batting will get better with Raichi and his control can get way better with Sanada and he would be away from that stupid pretty face tanuki thief bastard of Miyuki Kazuya.

“I’ll… consider it?” Sawamura said, but it sounded more of a question. Sanada and Raichi smiled at that, Sawamura on their team? Hey, maybe they’ll win more matches than Seido or better yet beat Seido.

So after Sanada being affective and adorable with Sawamura and Raichi being mysteriously seductive while saying bad pick-up lines of baseball to Sawamura (which made Sawamura laugh and Raichi blush), he finally went back to his team to start warming up. The Seido team however almost hugged Sawamura while glaring daggers at Yakushi. They’re aura read perfectly: ‘he is ours so back off’.

Seido was being very offensive towards Yakushi. They weren’t doing a pitcher relay, so the one who will pitch this game is Furuya. Furuya pitched with all his might and both Furuya and Miyuki didn’t let a runner get on any of their bases. Their defense was offensive too, making plays that if you even blink you’ll miss the reason why the runner didn’t get on first base and was out instead of safe. This was their way of telling Yakushi to back off and not take Sawamura from them.

Yakushi wasn’t behind. Raichi got a homerun and in his excitement he accidentally run to the bullpen and hugged Sawamura while expecting him to praise him. He did though, big mistake. Sanada didn’t allow any runners to get on bases and also went to the bullpen while commenting how cute Sawamura looked and expecting to be praised also, he was praised, another big mistake.

And so, with a jealous Seido team and Yakushi asking Sawamura to praise them, the match started to get more offensive and instead of being baseball it turned into who gets more praise out of Sawamura who had a ‘wtf’ face. Sawamura wasn’t in the bullpen anymore and had an annoyed looked on his face, because either one of his teammates wanted praise out of him or one of the Yakushi members yelled something expecting to be praise in return.

“Was it worth it?”

“No…”

“Did you guys get what you wanted?”

“No…”

“You let your jealousy blind you guys… just look at the score board HOW IN THE WORLD DID WE LOSE 9-0!?!?!?”Sawamura yelled. The Seido team looked at the ground in shame, Sawamura sighed. He pinched the bridge of his nose and looked back at his teammates with an annoyed look, something that is unusual in him.

“I’m not going anywhere… I only said that so they could just leave me alone, I’m staying here!! Now think in what you guys did!!” Sawamura said sounding like a mother grounding her children. Heck even Chris got jealous that he almost wanted to punched Sanada in the face if both he and Raichi didn’t stop flirting with Sawamura.

The sun was setting and Sawamura was just glad this day was over. Since the beginning the day has been weird and it will probably end in a weird way, but nevertheless he was glad it was over. It was time to eat dinner; Sawamura was sitting with Haruichi and Furuya, the others sat in their usual tables with their usual ‘friends’ or ‘teammates’. Maybe all of this will be over; tomorrow they’ll say it was just a big prank and laugh at him by how he reacted. He smiled; it was finally going to end! This crazy day was going to end.

“Sawamura, do you like someone?” Zono said. Everyone stopped talking and all eyes were on Sawamura while Sawamura just looked around and felt uncomfortable being the center of attention so suddenly, his instinct told him to get out of there, run away and never come back to this dorm. But he was unable to and he didn’t know the answer to that question because he himself was conflicted with who did he liked.
Loud The Insane
Loud The Insane

Pa's : 2431