¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Chapter 1: Everyvody's Looking

Chapter 1: Everyvody's Looking Empty Chapter 1: Everyvody's Looking

Mensaje por Loud The Insane Vie Mayo 13, 2016 7:27 pm

The only sound in the room was coming from the ticking of a clock. Sawamura Eijun was currently reading a shojo manga in the night after he took a bath, he felt his eyelids heavy. He tried to fight the sleep, but was unable to. Sawamura eventually fell asleep with the shoujo manga in face and unaware of a pair of eyes watching him.

The next morning was weird. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but he felt something was… off. He looked around for his manga, but he was surprised when he didn’t found it with him. He thought maybe Kuramochi-senpai put it in the desk or something, but it wasn’t in the desk. He searched under the bed, under the pillow, drawers, everything.

“Oh no… my precious manga… nonononono” Sawamura panicked. He remembers he was reading it last night and then falling asleep, but the shojo manga was nowhere to be found. He noticed he was getting late for classes and hurry to change because if he is late again, he teacher would put him a surprise exam.

Sawamura luckily got in time. He sighed in relief; he wasn’t going to have a surprise exam now. The bell rang, signaling the start of the classes. Sawamura took out the things he needed, but he freeze in place when he noticed the teacher haven’t said a word nor his classmates. He hesitantly looked up and saw everyone looking at him differently, heck even Kanemaru was!

“um… isn’t the class going to start?” Sawamura said confused and a little bit scared. The rest looked at each other and then back at him with the same different look on their eyes and smiled warmly at him.

“If that’s what you want, in fact, you can even sleep in class” The teacher said. Sawamura now knows that something is definitely off today and it was confirm right now, due to the fact that his teacher would never in their lives said something like that. The class started like normal, but only because Sawamura was freaked out by it.

The other classes went like the first one, his classmates and teacher would stare at him and do what Sawamura said (he said to start classes like normal because it freaked him out that everyone was doing that). When in it was finally lunch time, everyone asked him if he wanted to eat with them. He declined and is now complaining about it with Haruichi.

“I’m telling ya! They would stare at me weirdly and ask me what I want, that’s creepy! Don’t you think, Harucchi?”

“Yeah… that does sound creepy” Haruichi said. Sawamura felt something was off about Haruichi too, but maybe it was just his imagination and the others were just playing a prank on him.

“Damn right! I mean, why would they do that? Are they pranking me or something?” Sawamura said trying to not feel something was off. Haruichi smiled at him and that’s when Sawamura confirm something was off. It wasn’t that haruichi didn’t smiled at him, but the smile he was giving him now seemed different and now that he noticed he kind of feels Haruichi looking at him like the others did too.

“I… have to go the bathroom, you don’t mind do you?”

“No, I’ll be waiting here” Haruichi said still smiling. Sawamura started to walk away, something was off… really really off. He bumped into someone and was going to apologize, but noticed it was Furuya. He doesn’t know why, but he told him what he was feeling right now.

“Furuya!! Harucchi is acting strange, do you know why? It kinda freaks me out” Sawamura said. Furuya only started at him and patted his head and shrugged in response, Sawamura looked at him with a poker face. Furuya his rival just patted his head like one of the protagonist in a shojo manga; he blushed lightly at that thought.

“Oh… ok, thanks” Sawamura said in a puzzled tone. He went to the bathroom and went to do what he needed to do: pee. After that he hesitantly went back to Haruichi and started to talk about other stuff, but Sawamura couldn’t help but feel something was very off.
Loud The Insane
Loud The Insane

Pa's : 2431