¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Chapter 1: The Beginning Empty Chapter 1: The Beginning

Mensaje por Loud The Insane Lun Mayo 23, 2016 12:44 pm

It has been months since Kazuya and Eijun started dating. Kazuya is now a pro baseball player while Eijun was captain (and ace) in his third year, but of course everyone knew about their relationship, they knew it was bound to happen since the beginning. Though never once did they thought Sawamura was the one to make the first move, but as long as they can’t feel the sexual tension anymore they’re fine.

“that’s right Asada!! You’re doing fine!!” Sawamura said encouraging his kouhai and roommate. Haruichi looked at them and saw Eijun giving advice to Asada and even practicing with him, Haruichi smiled. He continued to practice his batting, he felt someone tapped his shoulder and stop abruptly his practice and turned around to see who it was.

“Kominato-senpai! There’s someone at the entrance…” A first-year said. Haruichi nodded and went to see who it was, he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw who it was. He smiled and greeted the person, the person greeted them back.

“long time no see, Haruichi”

“Miyuki-senpai… you’re here to see Eijun-kun, right?”

“right as always”

“I’ll go get him” Haruichi said. Haruichi went back to where he was and notice Eijun was still practicing, he sighed. He never changed, but it’s not like it was a bad thing… probably. He smiled and yelled as loud as he could.

“EIJUN-KUN!! YOUR BOYFRIEND’S LOOKING FOR YOU!!” Haruichi said. He saw how, even from far away, Eijun blushed and yelled things like ‘What!?’ and ‘Why is he here!?’. Eijun walked to where Haruichi was and Haruichi took him to where Kazuya was.

“MIYUKI KAZUYA, what are you doing here?”

“to see my boyfriend, of course!”

“…”

“….”

“ok, then… is there something you want to tell me?” Eijun said. Haruichi went back to practice, leaving just the two of them alone to talk about whatever they were going to talk. It probably is something important… probably.

“I wanted to tell you that if you ever decide to go pro, you can live with me” Kazuya said. Eijun looked at him with wide eyes and then smiled sweetly at him, Kazuya felt himself blush and from a distance Haruichi was looking at them. Though he could see that both of them were blushing… a lot.

“those two look cute together” Haruichi said. Furuya who just recently got by his side because the coach was calling him, Furuya and Sawamura, looked at the couple from the distance that Haruichi was.

“that could be us… you know?” Furuya said before walking back to where the coach was calling them. Haruichi blinked.

“e-eh!? S-Satoru-kun! W-wait, what you said just now… Satoru-kun don’t ignore me!!” Haruichi said as he run to catch up to Furuya, who seems to be speed walking his way to where the coach was calling them. It has been months since Kazuya and Eijun started dating and several other months since Eijun decided to go pro. Eijun started to live with Kazuya, he got in the same team as Raichi and Kuramochi. He wasn’t in the same team as Kazuya, but he’s new team catcher is Harada and Eijun thought that going against Kazuya should be fun.

“I wanted to continue catching your pitches, but oh well… I guess playing against you can be fun”

“you should be careful~ Harada’s on my team” Eijun said with a playful smile. Kazuya rolled his eyes playfully and invited Eijun out for dinner that same night. These two were now living together, but who knows what the future will hold for them. What they do know is that no matter what obstacles they may encounter, they’ll passed through them together.
Loud The Insane
Loud The Insane

Pa's : 2431