¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Chapter 5: When Bae Gets Angry

Chapter 5: When Bae Gets Angry Empty Chapter 5: When Bae Gets Angry

Mensaje por Loud The Insane Lun Mayo 23, 2016 1:15 pm

Eijun thought that he would never doubt Kazuya in their relationship. He never thought that Kazuya might just break up with him out of the blue, but seeing how his friends Haruichi and Satoru thought the same and ended up breaking up, Eijun has started to have second thoughts on his relationship with Kazuya. Was he good enough for him? Was he annoying him? Was Kazuya planning to break up with him? And many, many other thoughts went through Eijun’s mind.

“Eijun?” Kazuya called out to him. Eijun knew that he was a person who believe in anything, but right now he is starting to doubt the person he loves the most. Kazuya, on the other hand, doesn’t know that he isn’t the only one with doubts and insecurities… at least not anymore.

“yes, Kazuya?”

“are you ok? You seem to be a little bit distracted”

“oh… sorry, I was just… caught in my thoughts”

“hmmm… and what were you thinking?”

“nothing” Eijun said. Kazuya narrowed his eyes at him, he obviously didn’t believe that. There was obviously something going on with Eijun, but decided to not pressure on the matter. He will let Eijun tell him what he needed to tell him… if there was actually something Eijun wanted to tell. Maybe Eijun wanted to break up with him? Maybe it’s because he got bored of him? Maybe it’s because he just isn’t good enough for Eijun?

“I hate you, Miyuki Kazuya!!” Sawamura said. Miyuki laugh and ruffled Sawamura’s head before going to his room. Sawamura stood there with a blush on his face, did he seriously had to fall over heels for this tanuki? He sighed and went back to his room, he plopped on the bed and closed his eyes. He buried his face on the pillow, stupid heart racing so fast when Miyuki was nearby.

“whoa! You okay there?” Sawamura heard Kuramochi said. He just nodded, Kuramochi rolled his eyes and went to play on his videogame. Meanwhile Sawamura screamed internally because he doesn’t know what to do with these feelings of love, he rolled over and stared at the wall.

“I think I’m in love…”

“oh, you should have say s- wait WHAT!?!?”

“I don’t know how it happened though…”

“Is it wakana!?”

“what? Ew, no! she’s just my childhood friend… the one that I love is Miyuki Kazuya”

“ah! You should have say th- WAIT THAT’S EVEN WORSE!!!”

“SHADDUP!!!” Sawamura yelled to Kuramochi with a red face. Kuramochi looked at him with a smirk and then went back to play videogames, meanwhile Sawamura hide himself in the blankets trying to hide the fact that he just said to his roommate who he liked.

Eijun and Kazuya were out for a walk. Both of them were holding hands and Eijun was dragging Kazuya to a lot of food stands to taste the delicious food the owners had, to put it more directly: it was their third date. Kazuya has been thinking on going to Paris with Eijun and have a fourth date there, though it’s mostly to propose to him in there. He has heard Eijun wanting to go there and Kazuya has been saving money to go there, isn’t he such a lovely boyfriend? Though he still has a nasty personality.

“Kazuya, let’s go there!!” Eijun said with a smile and sparkles on his eyes. Kazuya has been smiling like a complete dork this past 5 minutes, he can’t still believe he is dating this cutie. Kazuya and Eijun walk towards a carousel that they recently put on the park near their house. Eijun is very precious to Kazuya, you know? Since he was a child, he always felt alone. Of course he knew his father was working and all that, but he just needed love.

“Kazuya!” Eijun called out to him with a smile on his face. Kazuya held his hand and intertwined their fingers, Eijun blushed but never stop smiling. Eijun gave a small peck on Kazuya’s left cheek, which made Kazuya blush and Eijun giggle. This guy was going to be the end of Kazuya for being so cute.

“Kazuya” Sawamura said. Miyuki kissed him again gently on the lips, he’ll never grown tired of hearing his name. Miyuki loves Sawamura with all his might and now, he’s finally dating Miyuki. Miyuki felt very warm and dizzy, he needed to control himself.

“Kazuya” Sawamra called out his name again. Miyuki needed…

“Eijun, I might do something to do… are you sure you want to continue dating me?”

“Kazuya…” Sawamura smiled sweetly at him, his eyes were half closed and in Miyuki’s eyes he looked sexy. Sawamura put both of his hand on each of Miyuki’s cheek and pulled him closer making their forehead touch each other, he closed his eyes.

“…don’t hold back” Sawamura said. That was enough for Miyuki to give in, he kissed Sawamura again while Sawamura put his arms around Miyuki’s neck and returned the kiss. Miyuki put his hands on Sawamura’s hips and nibble Sawamura’s bottom lip. Sawamura moaned and Miyuki felt hot, he wanted more.

“Kazuya~”

“Eijun” Miyuki said. Miyuki loves to hear Sawamura moaned his name like that, it was clear to him now. Why did he wanted Sawamura to hate him again? The reason has been long forgotten, instead there was only one thought that night that went through Miyuki’s mind: I love you, be mine forever.

Every gasp, every moan, seeing how he left marks on Sawamura’s nice body made Miyuki feel satisfy. That way everyone would know that Sawamura was his, just as he was Sawamura’s. He loves Sawamura. He loves him so much; he will marry him. Don’t underestimate him with that thought, seriously don’t.

“ok, what’s up with you?”

“what are you talking about mochi?”

“ugh, don’t call me that… you have been smiling like a complete idiot since the
beginning of classes, did something happened to you?”

“haha… you can say so”

“Kazuya, hurry up!! The show’s about to begin” Eijun said. Kazuya chuckled and was going to caught up to him, but he got a called from his team’s coach. He gave Eijun an apologetic look and Eijun sighed, Kazuya silently thanked Eijun and answered the call. Eijun was waiting patiently for him, he noticed a fellow teammate from his team and waved at him.

“Tadashi-san!! How are you?”

“I… um… I’m fine”

“did you came here to watch the show too?”

“y-yes…”

“great! Me too”

“I-I see…”

“hey are yo-“

“DON’T TOUCH ME YOU SPAWN OF SATAN” Tadashi said slapping Eijun and before Eijun could complaint he was pushed. At that moment Miyuki ended the call and saw his precious bae being bullied, he ran up to him and checked if he was fine. Eijun had teary eyes and was holding his left cheek from where he was slapped, Kazuya looked worried at him and then glared daggers at Eijun’s teammate.

you’re going to regret that” Kazuya said in an angry tone. Eijun’s teammate was shaking in fear, Miyuki was not going to let this bastard go so easily. Eijun wiped away his tears and stood up, he didn’t payed that much attention to the fight, he wanted to see if he was hurt somewhere else.

“are you ok, babe?” kazuya said gently putting his hand on Eijun’s slapped cheek, Eijun flinch at Kazuya’s touch. Kazuya didn’t seem to have any injuries; Kazuya grabbed Eijun’s hand and walked back home.

“I’m going too patch you up”

“aww, but I wanted to see the show that was going to be held” Eijun said. Kazuya chuckled and kiss Eijun’s forehead, making Eijun blushed and looked away.

“maybe next time”

“o-ok” Eijun said. Maybe not all people break up with their first love, perhaps there are people who never broke up with their first love. Eijun can be that kind of people, but most people don’t end up together with their first love.

“Kazuya…”

“yes?”

“I love you” Eijun said. Kazuya looked surprised, he did not expect Eijun to say that. Kazuya felt like Eijun hasn’t said that in a long time, even though he just told him that the night before. He smiled, insecurities? Both of them will push them aside, because…

“I love you too”

…they know that no matter what happens, both of them will always be together.
Loud The Insane
Loud The Insane

Pa's : 2431