¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Chapter 2: Weird Feelings

Chapter 2: Weird Feelings Empty Chapter 2: Weird Feelings

Mensaje por Loud The Insane Sáb Mayo 14, 2016 9:29 pm

The recess seemed long for Sawamura. Sometimes he will look at the clock and it didn’t seem to have moved, the next time he did it only has passed 1 minute. This is why he decided to walk around the school, with Haruichi and Furuya following him like lost puppies (which didn’t make sense because he was supposed to be the ‘puppy’).

“Oi, Sawamoron! What are you doing around here?” Haruichi and Furuya were going to defend their precious Sawamura, but Sawamura just widen his eyes and pointed at the person.

“MIYUKI KAZUYA!!” Sawamura yelled. Miyuki smiled at him, but Haruichi and Furuya were glaring daggers at him. Sawamura noticed he was close to the second year’s classrooms and Miyuki was going for something to drink.

“You shouldn’t say mean things to Sawamura, Miyuki-senpai”

“And why is that? I always call him names, why should it matter to you now?”

“Because-“

“MIYUKI!! I need to talk to you… alone…” Sawamura said. Haruichi and Furuya looked worried about him, but decided to leave him alone with Miyuki for now. Sawamura make sure they were gone and sighed in relief, he felt a little bit calmer now.

“So… what did you wanted to talk about?”

“Huh? Oh! About that… I was actually lying, I just needed to make these two stop following me” Sawamura said. Miyuki narrowed his eyes and for a moment, Sawamura thought he saw something other than love in his eyes. Yes, love, Sawamura noticed what exactly was different in everyone’s eyes when they look at him.

“Sawamura… would yo-“

“Huh? Bakamura? What are you doing around here?” Kuramochi said. Sawamura looked at him and felt relieved for the first time, because Kuramochi was the only one who looked at him normally. That or he was just controlling his emotions very well.

He didn’t care if Kuramochi was just hiding his feelings towards him or if he was the only one who didn’t saw him like that, but he couldn’t help but hugged him out of nowhere. Kuramochi was surprised by this and blushed, because he was really trying to control his true feeling for the idiot. Miyuki, on the other hand, was now the one glaring daggers at someone and that someone was Kuramochi.

“KURAMOCHI-SENPAI!!” Sawamura said with teary eyes. Kuramochi pushed him away and yelled at him not to do that, Sawamura was smiling at him with hope, but then it turned into a grumpy face. His grumpy face was exactly the same as that cat that has a ‘grumpy face’.

“w-what?”

“Never mind…” Sawamura said with the same face. Sawamura noticed Kuramochi’s feelings when he yelled at him, strange, but true. Miyuki rolled his eyes and smiled at Sawamura again, but this time he put his arms around Sawamura’s shoulders. Sawamura looked at him and felt his heart beat a little… only a little though.

“What are you doing around here? Came to see me?~”

“What? Like hell I do!!” Sawamura said. He felt something weird and he didn’t hate it, but it scared him. Why was he feeling that? No… why was he still there? He felt Kuramochi’s gaze on him and turn to look at him, Kuramochi was giving him a strange look and he felt himself blush.

“A-anyway! I-I need to go… SEE YOU LATER!!!” Sawamura said before running away from them. He was near the third year’s classroom when he stopped running and was trying to calm himself down. Why did he felt weird around those two? He shook his head. He shouldn’t think about that, he just needed to calm down and… who knows maybe all of this was a dream! He was going to pinch himself to prove that, but was interrupted by a voice he knew too well.

“Sawamura?”

“C-Chris-senpai!!” Sawamura said startled. Chris looked at him confused, but smiled fondly at him. Sawamura was seriously creeped out, why is everyone looking at him so… dearly? But he just felt so calm when Chris appeared.

“Is this a dream?”

“A dream? I don’t think so… why?”

“It’s just… everyone is looking at me differently and… it kind of freaks me out”

“Didn’t you want everyone to look at you different?” Chris said. Sawamura looked away, maybe… but he didn’t mean it this way. Was everyone like this because of that? No, he didn’t think so.

“Not exactly… but… I just feel uncomfortable”

“I see… then why don’t you tell everyone how you feel? Maybe they’ll stop doing it”

“Thanks… I’ll try… oh! And Chris-senpai?”

“Yes?”

“Why do I feel… weird around certain people?”

“…” Chris looked at him softly and patted his head with a smile. Sawamura looked at him with wide eyes and blushed slightly, but… deep down he felt something was wrong. He will ignore that feeling for a while, his instinct was clearly yelling at him ‘GTFO RIGHT NOW!!’ but he just couldn’t run away…

“Maybe you’re in love” Chris said. Sawamura was shocked when he said that, after Chris told him that the bell rang. Time for the classes to start again, Sawamura went silently back to his classes. He couldn’t concentrate and keep thinking about the events that had happened before. So far he felt weird around this people: Haruichi, Furuya, Miyuki, Kuramochi and Chris. But he felt something was still off.
Loud The Insane
Loud The Insane

Pa's : 2431