¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Chapter 2: And I Will Love You

Chapter 2: And I Will Love You Empty Chapter 2: And I Will Love You

Mensaje por Loud The Insane Vie Mayo 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Haruichi knows Kuramochi is hiding something. He didn’t notice at first, but recently whenever someone mentions Sawamura or even about crushes and such Kuramochi seems to tense a little bit. It didn’t take long before the younger Kominato connected the dots.

“Kuramochi-senpai is there someone you like?” dared to ask Haruichi one night in Miyuki’s room, where all of them always hang out, but the other senpai’s teased him about liking Wakana. He turned to look at Eijun, who was (Surprisingly) quietly playing a card game with Furuya and Kawakami.

“Yeah but it’s not Wakana” Kuramochi said. Everyone turned quiet; the only sound was coming from the videogame Kuramochi was playing against Zono. He looked back at Eijun and saw he was smiling a little, which he hadn’t done that since this morning, but it only took that moment for him to know that those two liked each other.

Everyone knew Sawamura hasn’t been himself. Though they mostly blame it on the nightmare and say things like ‘maybe he’ll get over it in a few days’ and such. Kuramochi was practicing his batting when the younger Kominato asked him to talk to him alone.

“What’s up?”

“Senpai, with all due respect, what are you hiding?”

“Hiding? I don’t know what you’re talking about”

“Oh really? Then I guess I should tell Miyuki he has a chance with Sawamura”

“Yeah well- wait what!? HELL NO”

“So you really do like Sawamura… and the thing about Miyuki wasn’t true” Haruichi said. Kuramochi stared at him surprised; he never thought Haruichi would use that kind of tactic on him... from Ryosuke? Sure… but Haruichi? He shook his head and crossed his arms.

“Yeah… I like Bakamura, so what?”

“I never said it was wrong! But… I thought you and Sawamura were already dating… unless…”

“He’s afraid of love Haruichi... I think someone hurt him”

“And would you hurt him if he was in a relationship with you?” Haruichi said. Kuramochi straight his back and looked at him dead serious in the eyes (though it was difficult to know by the bangs on Haruichi’s face).

“I would never hurt him”

“Then in that case I’ll help you”

Sawamura was having a bad time and Furuya was (surprisingly) helping him go through it. Sawamura was in denial right now, he deny having feelings for Kuramochi when he, Toujou, Kanemaru and Haruichi knew that wasn’t true. Furuya was, to put it this way, Sawamura’s therapist. Sawamura would come to his room, talk things out while Furuya wrote them down and when he left Haruichi and him read the notes Furuya wrote to help Sawamura.

“So… when you think about love… you are afraid of it”

“Well… how can I know they won’t hurt me?”

“How can you know they will love you?”

“…”

“….”

“…..”

“Stop being afraid of it… life is… full of experiences”

“Experiences?”

“Yeah… we’re still young… so… try living your life at the fullest”

“I see… wait… DID YOU JUST SAY SOMETHING DEEP AND MEANINGFUL FOR ONCE!?!?!”

Riiiiiing……… riiiiiiing

Click

“Moshi Moshi?”

“Ah! Aniki…”

“Haruichi? My! It’s rare for you to call me… so, what’s the occasion?”

“It… may sound weird and… you’ll probably say that it’s none of our business, but…”

“Haruichi… get to the point”

“Kuramochi-senpai likes Eijun-kun but Eijun-kun is afraid of love and… I want to help them but I don’t know how”

“Hmmm… Do you at least know if Sawamura-kun returns his feelings?”

“Yes, he does”

“Then in that case… listen to me carefully, Haruichi” Ryosuke said. Haruichi on the other line of the phone listened quietly as he wrote down what his brother was saying and nodding while his brother talked approving the plan they were creating. Haruichi commented things here and there and Ryosuke agreed with his little brother.

“But you know… I thought you were calling to say you miss me or something” Ryosuke said jokingly and teasing his brother who was most likely blushing from embarrassment. But Haruichi didn’t blush; instead he smiled melancholically at that comment.

“Maybe I do miss you” Haruichi said. Ryosuke never thought Haruichi will respond to that comment, he thought he will just stutter something to change the topic like he would have done. But nevertheless, he couldn’t help but smile melancholically too at his little brother’s comment.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah…”

“Well… it feels weird not having someone who is constantly following you not follow you anymore” Ryosuke said. He heard his brother laugh softly and felt his smile widen, has he ever heard Haruichi laugh before? Of course! But now he can see that, despite his younger brother copying him and following him, he misses his brother just as his brother misses him.

“That’s what you get for getting used to it”

“Oh! Really now?” Ryosuke said in a playful tone. Both of them laughed softly and that was the first time Ryosuke thought maybe spending times with him like this are better.

“Well I gotta go, bye”

“Bye… and I miss you too” Ryosuke said before hanging up. Haruichi stared at his phone with wide eyes, but smiled and closed his phone. He wishes he could spend more times like that with his brother, he got up and walked out of his room and went to Furuya’s room.

“Aniki and I made plan for Kuramochi and Sawamura’s problem”

“I see… I think he will act normally from now on”

“Why do you say that?”

“You’ll see tomorrow…” Furuya said. Haruichi seemed confused but continued to look at his and his older brother’s plan and see where they can set it in motion with Furuya. They just hoped it worked, otherwise things will go worst.
Loud The Insane
Loud The Insane

Pa's : 2431